Monday 8 February 2016

Another Fortnight

    It's been two weeks, again. I am so bad at this blogging thing. Something great is that I've seen Liam, Ashleigh and Ethan twice in the past fortnight, which is more often than usual. Ethan was sitting on the dining table, feeding himself bits of pear, carrot muffin, and cucumber. It was so cute!

    Susie and I had a Legend viewing on January 27th; it was so great to watch that movie again because I adore it. Susie and I laughed and quoted all the way through it. Caz popped back for a while and last week, we had lunch out at Ed's Diner. Of course it was utterly delicious, and it was nice to see Caz and have a giggle. Last Tuesday was the work 'Christmas' meal at Pizza Express. Delicious and amusing.


    Also last Tuesday I had a check-up at the dentist. My teeth are all healthy, and the dentist scaled all of them to make them super clean and shiny. I'm glad that that's one less thing to worry about for six months!

    I've been really behind on my baking lately. I keep meaning to make something, but I find it hard to fit things around my shifts. But this week, I'm baking twice. I'm making a batch of red velvet cupcakes to take to work for Valentines (because I am so bloody cute), and I'm making Ryan a chocolate brownie cake on Thursday (his birthday is on Friday). So that will be a lot of fun, I miss baking regularly!

    Planning Berlin has been the main focus for the last week. I think I've got most of it sorted. Planning an itinerary is so much more difficult than it sounds - trying to fit in everything you want to see and do into a short amount of time is so mad (but so much fun!). It's only four days until I fly out, and I've made plans to meet up with Sou, and I'm so excited for it!


    I've had the worst headache since yesterday afternoon. Still dragging myself into work, but I hope I feel better soon because this is the crappiest.

~ Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comment moderation is on, so don't be alarmed if yours doesn't show up right away ♥