Tuesday 12 August 2014

Post Camp

It is 8 days until I go to New York, and it's so surreal that it's come around so fast. This is my first solitary holiday, my first time in NYC, and it's all really exciting. I can't wait to explore!

Here at camp, we're cleaning, taking inventory, and doing general upkeep. There's not much to be done now, as we got the kids to clean on the last day of Week 6, and we did a lot of cleaning on Sunday. Yesterday, I finally got to ride Jet, my favourite of all our horses! He was great, and Judge was leading so that was great too. I had so much fun, here's a couple of photos:



I'm nice and chilled out now (even though I think I'm coming down with some kind of lurgy), and I cannot wait for next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comment moderation is on, so don't be alarmed if yours doesn't show up right away ♥